Driving Lead Generation for a Global Tech Consulting Company
- The client is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company. Operating across 33 countries, it helps over 495 clients accelerate their digital transformation journeys. Every day, the 46000+ strong team enables enterprises across industries to improve the effectiveness of their business & technology operations and deliver value to their customers, employees, and stakeholders.
- The client wanted to reach out to business and tech leaders from a range of industries (BFSI, Manufacturing, Retail, Lifesciences) in the US, Europe and APAC markets, to promote their 3 products.
- Book sales meetings for the client by engaging business and tech leaders across the target industries via omnichannel outreach.
- Building a Prospect Database Pixelo’s data specialists built a database on the basis of the ICP, with full names, company names, titles and verified contact information (E-mail & LinkedIn) for all prospects.
- Crafting Personalized Messaging The Pixelo team crafted industry-specific messaging, focusing on the key pain points faced by Business and Tech leaders in a particular industry, and how those could be addressed by the relevant client solution. The team also tried an industry-agnostic approach to the messaging as well.
The Pixelo Process
- Understanding the User Persona
Pixelo worked with the client’s team to arrive at the ICP (Ideal Customer Persona) for the campaign, namely Business and Tech leaders from the BFSI, Manufacturing, Retail, and Lifesciences verticals across US, Europe, and APAC markets.
The Pixelo Impact
Pixelo’s outreach efforts successfully generated 53 meetings for the client, after touching a total of 3950 accounts across the 3 products.