Career - Marketing Intern
Join Our team
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Running and Managing Digital Marketing Campaigns and Finding as well as looking after existing customer accounts.
- Communicating with clients, providing excellent customer service, and setting up meetings and appointments as necessary.
- Demonstrating products and services whenever needed.
- Answering client queries and making product knowledge readily available to them.
- Conducting market research and regularly analyzing competitors to improve our marketing strategy.
- Handling our social media presence and building a steady customer base.
- Analyzing, creating, and implementing offline and online marketing strategies.
- Keeping track of feedback and insights related to products and their marketing campaigns.
- Engaging target audience through different channels.
- Identifying new trends, evaluating ongoing campaigns, and ensuring the brand is at the forefront of the industry.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree.
- A minimum of 0-1 years of experience in the field.
- Team player but can work independently too.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.