Join Our team
We’re looking for someone to build systems that collect, manage, and convert raw data into usable information for our team and to make data more accessible.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Selenium Testing with Python automation & Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Identify opportunities for automation within software processes.
- Deliver end to end quality and automation independently using agile methodologies
- Translate deep insight of architecture, product, specifications into a robust test plan covering all aspects of testing including functional, reliancy, performance, load, scalability and security.
- Design and execute QA tests using scripts that automatically test functionality.
- Run tests for databases, systems, networks, applications, hardware and software.
- Identify bugs and quality issues in development, service or business processes.
- Install applications and databases relevant to automation.
- Collaborate with other business units to understand how automation can improve workflow.
- Gather requirements from clients, customers or end-users to develop the best automation solutions.
- Evaluate and apply the latest tools, techniques and research insights to drive improvements into a world-class data analytics engine.
- Actively participate in code and design reviews to maintain exceptional quality and deepen your understanding of the system architecture and implementation.
- Communicate progress and issues through regular Status Reports.
Experience and Education:
- Candidates should have 1-3 years of experience in this domain.
- B.Tech/M.Tech/Equivalent in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Proven experience in web automation using Selenium.
- Hands on experience in integration of automation using CI/CD tools.
- Strong problem solving skills and very good time management skills.
- Applicants should be well organized and have excellent verbal and written communication.
- A passion for technology, with an awareness of current trends and innovations in data engineering and analysis, artificial intelligence, machine learning, image segmentation, and image processing.
- The willingness to learn new things and the flexibility to work in a highly demanding market.
We sincerely appreciate your interest in Pixelo Digital. Due to a large number of applications, we can only respond directly to those who best qualify and meet the specific criteria and standards of our roles.