Performance Marketing Executive (PPC / SEO / SEM)
Join Our team
We’re looking for someone to lead the planning, implementation, optimisation and reporting of performance marketing initiatives to help drive traffic and maximize ROI across Paid Social channels.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Creation and Execution of strong performance marketing strategies and Execution Plans.
- End to End Management of performance marketing campaigns across various Social Media channels such as Google and LinkedIn ads.
- Working closely with other internal teams to implement and optimize and report on performance.
- Understanding of current Tracking Platforms and Attribution methodologies.
- Knowledge and Implementation of PPC / SEO / SEM.
- Lead day to day management and optimization of campaigns across ad platforms.
- Drive continued optimization of paid campaigns through performance analysis, ad copy testing, quality score improvement, keyword management.
- Funnel Refinement Practices.
- Analyzation of data and development of observations and recommendations of improvements.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business Administration or in a relevant / equivalent field.
- 2-5 years of experience in but not limited to PPC / SEO / SEM / Google Analytics and other digital channels.
- Experience in dealing with Google and LinkedIn Ads.
- Experience in dealing with B2B clients.
We sincerely appreciate your interest in Aura. Due to a large number of applications, we can only respond directly to those who best qualify and meet the specific criteria and standards of our roles.