Django Developer Intern
Join Our team
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Selenium Testing with Python automation & Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Identify opportunities for automation within software processes.
- Deliver end to end quality and automation independently using agile methodologies
- Translate deep insight of architecture, product, specifications into a robust test plan covering all aspects of testing including functional, reliancy, performance, load, scalability and security.
- Design and execute QA tests using scripts that automatically test functionality.
- Run tests for databases, systems, networks, applications, hardware and software.
- Identify bugs and quality issues in development, service or business processes.
- Install applications and databases relevant to automation.
- Collaborate with other business units to understand how automation can improve workflow.
- Gather requirements from clients, customers or end-users to develop the best automation solutions.
- Evaluate and apply the latest tools, techniques and research insights to drive improvements into a world-class data analytics engine.
- Actively participate in code and design reviews to maintain exceptional quality and deepen your understanding of the system architecture and implementation.
- Communicate progress and issues through regular Status Reports.
- B.Tech/M.Tech/Equivalent in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Experience in web automation using Selenium
- Strong problem solving skills and very good time management skills.
- Applicants should be well organized and have excellent verbal and written communication
- A passion for technology, with an awareness of current trends and innovations in data engineering and analysis, artificial intelligence, machine learning, image segmentation, and image processing
- The willingness to learn new things and the flexibility to work in a highly demanding market
Interested candidates can send their CV along with current and expected CTC and notice period timeline to firstname.lastname@example.org