Content Marketing Executive
Join Our team
We are looking for a Content Specialist and Strategist responsible for producing high quality compelling content for topics associated with digital technologies and B2B brands. The candidate should be able to demonstrate their ability to write and deliver technical content like emailers, presentations, blogs, whitepapers, playbooks, guides and infographics. Preference for candidates with maximum 2 years of prior experience.
You should have an eye for appreciating, validating and writing quality content especially content that is technical in nature. You will be responsible for both writing quality content as well as getting quality content written from internal and external content writers. You will own the content proofreading and delivering the final copy.
You should be able to work independently and should be able to propose and develop new ideas for web content.
- Excellent B2B writing, email copywriting, messaging, communication and presentation skills.
- Should be able to copy write and proof read articles and other web content.
- Review and compose content (tweets, FB posts etc.) for promotion on Social Media.
- Should understand the importance of Content Marketing and Internet Marketing in general.
- Able to communicate and coordinate with internal and external teams.
Experience and Education:
- 1-3 years experience in creating high quality content for a software service or product based technology or a technical journal or magazine. Should have worked in an environment which follows very high standards for the quality of content being generated.
- Should have experience in writing content briefs for internal and external teams.
- Demonstrate LIVE URLs/ past documentation work as proof of original content written by you with no copyright violation.
- Preferred: Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Marketing/ Mass Communications/Computer Science
We sincerely appreciate your interest in Aura. Due to a large number of applications, we can only respond directly to those who best qualify and meet the specific criteria and standards of our roles.