B2B Content & Strategy Manager
Join Our team
We are looking for a B2B Content & Strategy Manager who will be responsible for producing high quality compelling content for topics associated with digital technologies and B2B brands. The candidate should be able to demonstrate their ability to write and deliver technical content like emailers, presentations, blogs, whitepapers, playbooks, guides and infographics.
You should have an eye for appreciating, validating and writing quality content especially content that is technical in nature. You will be responsible for both writing quality content as well as getting quality content written from internal and external content writers. You will own the content proofreading and delivering the final copy.
You should be able to work independently and should be able to propose and develop new ideas for web content.
You should essentially have all these skills:
- Excellent B2B writing, email copywriting, messaging, communication and presentation skills
- Should be able to Copy write and proof read articles and other web content.
- Has prior experience in Team Management.
- Review and compose content (tweets, FB posts etc.) for promotion on Social media
- Should understand the importance of Content Marketing and Internet Marketing in general.
- Able to communicate and coordinate with internal and external teams
Experience and Education
- Minimum 3-6 years’ experience in creating high quality content for a software service or product based technology or a technical journal or magazine. Should have worked in an environment which follows very high standards for the quality of content being generated.
- Should have experience in writing content briefs for internal and external teams.
- Demonstrate LIVE URLs/ past documentation work as proof of original content written by you with no copyright violation.
- Preferred a Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Marketing/ Mass Communications/Computer Science although this is not really the deal
Interested candidates can email their resume, along with their current and expected CTC and notice period timeline to firstname.lastname@example.org